- At Origin
- Pick up cargo from your door
- Move goods to airport, sea port, inland port or other international cargo terminal
- Customs clearance for exports
- Purchase of international carriage
- Purchase of insurance
- Loading cargo on to the vessel
- At Destination
- Unloading cargo from the vessel
- Customs clearance for imports
- Payment of customs import duty
- Door delivery at destination
Who pays for these services? How are risks and responsibilities shared between buyer and seller? These would depend on the terms of trade between the two. Whatever the terms between you and your client/supplier, we at Aqua-air Logistics, help you with a competitive quote and would brief you on the legalities of these terms. You need just ask us. For example, does your buyer want a door delivery or will he arrange to pick up goods at your door-step? Other terms include customs clearance at the origin and then handing the shipment to a carrier or forwarder nominated by the buyer. Each needs to be studied thoroughly, something we’ve already done, so leave the trivialities to us and concentrate on your core competencies.
The above mentioned services deal directly with your shipments. In addition international buyers and sellers may need services such as pre-shipment quality inspection, phyto-sanitary for agricultural produce, health certificates for fish or meat, the list is endless. Whatever the requirement, we at Aqua-air Logistics will get it for you.